It is mainly used in tissue culture media and biological fluids for separation and purification of large volume samples. The whole set includes membrane diaphragm, a graduated, transparent polystyrene funnel connected to a receiving bottle by a connector. The disposable vacuum filter utilizes a vacuum pump to provide pressure differentials for processing large volumes of tissue culture fluids and other laboratory fluid solutions and the volume of processed samples could be up to several liters. The filtered samples can be stored directly in sterile collection bottles.
1. High flow rates and high throughput
2. Precise graduation on the bottle wall
3. Various specifications：Membrane materials include: PES, PVDF、CA、MCE ; Volume: 250ml、500ml and 1000ml
4. Low protein binding
5. Gamma-ray sterilization
6. Filter diameter: 250ml volume for the 50mm membrane diameter 500ml volume for the 90mm membrane diameter.
7. The design of hose connector is adaptable to various hose diameters.
8. Light weight and firm outer wall structure, easy to grasp
Vacuum Filtration, PVDF Memberane
Vacuum Filtration, MCE Memberane
Vacuum Filtration, PES Memberane
Vacuum Filtration, CA Memberane
Bottle Top Vacuum Filter
Telephone:0800 1 289 266
Address: PO Box 25-9255 Botany Manukau 2163 New Zealand