NEST Automation Conductive Tips
It can be used for research and development and other commonly used applications with needs of high-throughput pipetting in genomics, proteomics, cytomics, immunoassays, metabolomics, biopharmaceuticals.
1. Medical-grade black conductive polypropylene (PP) materials.
2. Electron beam sterilization: safe and fast, without chemical residue.
3. Tips are packed in separate cavities with uniform conductivity: tips of each box share the same cavity number to ensure the product traceability and the conductivity uniformity and to improve the accuracy of experimental results, greatly reducing the difference between individual products.
4. Smooth inner surface: the unique process technology ensures that the tips have smooth inner surfaces, therefore greatly reducing the amount of residual liquid.
5. Super hydrophobicity: the porous tissue filtration by filter tip ensures optimum performance and the super hydrophobicity of the tip forms a strong barrier against aerosols and eliminates the risk of sample cross-contamination.
6. Strong package: the high-strength blister card outer package with thickened wall, which is impact-resistant and dropping-resistant, ensures the integrity and safety of the product under harsh transport conditions.
7. Good air tightness and adaptability: the structure mapping is conducted per the original adapter and the proven injection-molding ensures that the products have good air tightness and adaptability, improving the mechanical precision of the products during work.
8. Strict quality management and control test: Manufactured in a 100-thousand grade clean plant, Effective quality inspections are conducted for strict quality management and control per the client’s needs, including tests for DNA, RNA, proteases, and pyrogens.
9. Air tightness test: precise equipment are used to test the air tightness between the tip and the adapter, to ensure good air tightness for each batch of products.
10. Tests for resistance and CV values: a certain number of products are sampled for each batch for inspection, which is conducted using precise and unique measuring tools to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the test results to ensure the uniform conductivity of products.
NEST Automatic Transparent tip
NEST automatic transparent tip is made of polymer material polypropylene (PP), and the surface is treated with a special process to have high hydrophobicity. The automatic transparent tip is carefully made for special purposes and is designed to bring more efficient efficiency and repeatability to your work.
1. Medical grade high-tenacity polypropylene (PP) material is Imported and selected strictly accordance with the industry requirements to ensure the stability of materials between batches.
2. The production is produced automatically in one hundred thousand level purification workshops, to ensure no DNA, RNA, protease and heat source. Product points collection, packaging, each box of products with the same point number, to ensure the traceability of products, improve the accuracy of experimental results, greatly reduce the deviation between individual products.
3. The process technology is unique, to ensure that the Tips has a smooth inner surface, greatly reducing the amount of liquid residue.
4. The structure drawing test is according to the original adaptor, with a mature injection molding process, to ensure that the product has good air tightness and adaptability, improve the product in the work of mechanical accuracy.
5. The control is strictly, to according to customer’s needs for effective quality inspection, with no DNA, RNA, protease and heat source testing, sterility testing, etc.
6. Air tightness detection: the precision detector is used to check the air tightness between the Tips and the adapter, to ensure that each batch of products have good air tightness.
7. The test equipment is used online to control the size and concentricity of products in production line, saving time and improving product quality.
8. The robotic tips are filtered through porous tissue to ensure optimal performance and is extremely hydrophobic, forming a robust barrier against aerosols and eliminating the risk of cross-contamination of the sample.